HUB Open Spaces are community meetings in which the participants get to discuss their ideas and find answers to the most burning questions they have for that month.
As these meetings take place only once a month, topic collection happens in advance and is promoted. During the meeting, new topics might come up, and as well the group selects the few topics they actually want to discuss.
During the July meet up, the following questions were brought up for discussion:
- Can Austria become a zero waste country? What would it take? by Nina Jamal
- Can big business genuinely promote sustainability? by Muege Dolun
- Courage to Fail! by Matthias Reisinger (and Nicole Traxler)
- How (un-)important is Marketing for you / your project? by Michael K. Reiter
- How to create a platform for people coming from a city residing outside of that city! by Alena and milo tesselaar
- How to create an exciting pro-cycling campaign for Vienna? by Matthias Bernold
- How to make people from very different walks of life involved in the same project communicate and contribute successfully? by Christina Medosch
- How to run a business, involved with books & reading to fund a “library of the future”? by Josef Kreitmayer
- Hub Innovation Task Force! by Matthias Reisinger
- Idea to Market. How do you (think you) bring your idea/project to the market? by Michael K. Reiter
- Roots of egocentrism in today’s world. by Christian
- The limits of networking and when it’s too much. by Christian
For the next meet up on the 30th of August, prepare your burning questions and engage the community and finding answers.