* only for Impact Hub Vienna members
** interested to become a member please check here
When planning and creating your business, one of the most important parts is to make sure, that your service/product creates a real value for our customers.
Among the topics covered:
– Understand the VP terminology
– Connection between VP and other building blocks in the BMC
– Examples of good value propositions (1-2 case studies)
– Learn frameworks in order to define their own VP
- Who are my customers
- Understand pains and gains
- Find solutions to their pain and gains
- Create test card for value proposition
- Test and learn
Ondrej Gandel left a successful corporate career in Sony to found a digital publishing startup, inventures, which unearths entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern Europe. He believes that entrepreneurship is a positive force in transforming economies and that media’s role is to inspire and amplify its impact. He divides his spare time between his young family and his passion for playing guitar.
For questions, please email Ioana Constantin – firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all Events