The summer party is over, so is the weekend, but another exciting week is coming up: This Friday and Saturday (23 – 24 July) we will be starting off the brand-new [lab_mo] series with “The Popcorn Experiment” – and invite you to join us (limited places available, application deadline Tuesday 20 July, 23.59).
What it is
- [lab_mo] is a new series of experiments designed to support the creation of new ideas, innovations and ventures. It’s creative and playful, always held in small groups, designed and run by unique experts, and above all entirely focused on enabling you to realize an idea you feel passionate about. It’s new, but we promise it’s gonna be special, exciting and impactful – and as members invite you even more so to take part and enrich your experience at the Hub.
Whom it is for
- Particularly for The Popcorn Experiment: People who want to make a difference – regardless of their stage. Maybe you know in which field or on what issue. Maybe you already have a specific idea or initiative. But either way you are interested to find new perspectives, come up with specific ideas, get support in creating real innovations – and just use the time and space to shape, develop – and experiment…
What will happen
- First and foremost: The Hub will be a playground for ideas. Then, Dey Dos and Alexis will be facilitating a lively process that clears intentions, creates a beautiful mess of ideas and yet allows everyone to move on with very specific ideas, opportunities and commitments at hand. Let’s just say: There will be quite a set of unconventional methods spanning art, conversations and a lot more (glimpse at the agenda in brochure attached)
What you can take out
- New ideas to get started with something you really care about
- Clear starting points and opportunities to move on
- Beautiful innovations and a branded whole of new ideas
- Connections, inspiration and quite some individual support
- See the introduction to the Popcorn Experiment at http://www.slideshare.net/hubvienna/lab-mo-introduction-to-the-popcorn-experiment-4780365
- Read all about it at http://www.vienna.impacthub.net/public/lab_mo__1_popcorn.html
- Apply directly for the limited places at http://www.emersense.org/lab_mo/ (Deadline: Tuesday, 23.59h)
- Contact us anytime for questions you may have regarding the program or your expectation towards it