The Mapping Experiment – Draw the full picture.
Hub Vienna, Friday 17 – Saturday 18 September 2010
It starts with a good idea – but then takes a closer look to become a complete and impactful solution… That’s what this experiment is all about. So bring in your idea and start mapping the system of your initiative, understand its influences and dependencies, discover its leverages and draw the full picture of what you want to achieve.
What you will take out of it:
- Systemic Perspective. Your initiative embedded in the larger context of related issues and relevant influences – to find its uniqueness, distinction and added value.
- Impact Map. A clear statement of what it’s all about and the traces towards it. Measures, means and relations that make sure the intention transforms into impact.
- Business Model. A big concept in small pieces. With a light approach and views that may be unconventional but can make sure the solution is sustainable.
Be prepared for diverse environments, experts-at-hand, and a lively space of collaboration. A give-it-a-try setting to dare and develop. And most importantly: a laboratory to move on with your idea…
How to take part and what’s ahead:
- Registration: Please fill out the brief online profile athttp://www.emersense.org/lab_mo/ [note: places are limited, approval will be given ongoing]
- Time: The experiment will take place Fri, 17 Sept 10 – 18h and Sat, 18 Sept 10 – 15h with optional individual working time in the evenings of both days.
- Fee (incl. lunches, coffee breaks, materials): Regular 200 EUR + VAT, Hub Members 120 EUR + VAT
- Agenda: The final program of the experiment will be sent to all participants by Tue, 14 Sept
- Questions: Please contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you for “The Mapping Experiment”…