Today at lunch we had an interesting chat about the first Sexy Salad that took place at the Hub last week. We came to the conclusion that (in a fun way) it represents what is supposed to happen at the Hub:
- everybody brings one ingredient to the table
- together you create something that would hardly be created individually
- there is no ‘leader’ of the process but it is self organized
- there is still a high-quality output
- there is a certain element of randomness to it which yields new results every time
- it’s a lot of fun and you get to know a bunch of interesting people on the way
So, looking back Sexy Salad was a great success and shall be repeated soon 🙂 Very much looking forward!