Thu, 26th of July, 18:00
*for members only
In the summer chill we warmly invite you to an event that will bring together the diversity of our HUB community! To unleash its power we’re using Open Space as a format that allows to direct the conversation to the topics that matter to the group. After a first meeting in June we open up a second round of discussing, connecting interests and exchanging ideas.
Some topics that have been suggested by Hub Members for this meeting:
• Urbanites On Wheels – Creating an Online-Campaign for Better Cycling in Vienna by Matthias Bernold
• Courage to Fail? by Nicole Traxler
Topics which have been discussed in the previous session:
• Happiness by Christoph Kind
• How to find the right team-members or partners? by Shaohui He
• How to get more awareness for the need of appreciation in intercultural contexts? bySusanne Kuehrer
• How to measure positive impact? by Iulia Mugescu
• Linking Knowledge across generations by Kathrina Dankl
• What are we fighting for, and why? by Erika Buettner
• The Lean Startup – how to survive in an environment of extreme uncertainty? byMatthias Reisinger
Again … these are mere suggestions … the group will show where the conversation will go! Sounds exciting? You bet it will be!
We will provide the snacks and drinks. You don’t forget to register: http://mashup12.eventbrite.com/