We have an exciting opportunity for social ventures, impact investors and policy makers who want to work jointly towards joining social entrepreneurship and impact investing for more positive social change!
Corona has shown us how much we need organizations that create social and ecological value—and an ecosystem in which they can thrive. “AIR: Accelerating Investment Readiness” Competition and Blended Learning, created by the EU Interreg project Finance4SocialChange (a partnership of 14 organizations from 12 European countries), aims at joining impact investing and social entrepreneurship for more positive social change.
AIR is made up of two elements:
#AirCompetition will perform a two-stage screening of applying social enterprises (for-profit or non-profit) and select 30 ventures to compete in pitch competitions in 4 countries. The selected competitors will received one-on-one coaching before the pitches. Each winner will get at least 10,000 € in prize money (amount pending due to the crisis) and exclusive access to a large investor network. While the competition focuses on ventures from or operating in the Danube region, the MOOC is available to all.
- 10,000 EUR in prize money for each of the 4 winners of the competition (min. amount — pending due to corona crisis)
- Face-to-face support for 30 selected applicants
- Invitation to investor pitching sessions
- Coaching on investment readiness
- Your organization (for-profit or non-profit) must be at least one year old
- Your organization must be from or operate in the Danube Region
- Your organization must have a clear, positive and measurable social or ecological impact
#AirMOOC offers six modules focusing on topics at the intersection of social entrepreneurship and impact investing: Impact, Strategy, Finance, Governance, Scaling and Communication. As a follow-up to #AirMOOC selected participants can join even more intense “offline trainings”. #AirMOOC will launch on 25th May and run for 6 weeks.
We are very excited to say that Lena Gansterer is also one of the contributors to #AirMOOC and will teach you more about social impact measurement and impact investment!
Register for the #AirMOOC online – it will go live on the 25th of May!