Become an Expert
Do you want to work with passionate young social entrepreneurs? You are excited to support founders with your knowledge, experience and expertise to put their ideas into practice and develop their social ventures further? Then submit your interest in becoming an expert for our acceleration programs.
What qualities are we looking for in an expert?
- Have the ability to apply your expertise to specific stages of venture development: from idea to start-up, to running operations and to scaling;
- Have a genuine interest and proven capacity in supporting and developing others;
- Have proven knowledge and expertise on specific topics relevant to building a successful (social) business.
Desired fields of experience:Branding, business development, communication, finance, fund raising, impact, investment, marketing, partnerships, proposal writing, sales, technology (strategy and management).
What type of experts are there?Here’s how we differentiate ourselves according to our experience and skills:
Business CoachReviews the venture/ team during the program and proposes areas of focus and milestones based on a given template (diagnostic template) (three one-hour meetings: initial diagnostic, midterm diagnostic, final diagnostic).
ExpertHas proven knowledge and expertise on specific topics relevant to building a successful (social) business.
Mentor (applicable only for Investment Ready Program)Can apply their experience and expertise to support a participating venture to tackle their key challenges to scale their venture and their impact.
Process:After submitting your interest request (not biding in any way), one of our team members will contact you for more details, so keep posted. For additional questions, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community membership for experts:
- Global Membership;
- Subscription to and usage of the Impact Hub Vienna internal & external newsletters;
- Virtual access to a global & local network through HubNet (the global Membership Platform);
- Unlimited access to Community Events;
- Access to the dedicated Impact Hub Vienna Facebook group;
- Visibility on our website, on the "Expert page";
- Tailored made connection with our community members;
- Financial compensation provided based on the Internal expert rate. This is valid only for the support provided to the ventures who are part of the Impact Hub Vienna Incubation and Acceleration Programs, only based on the connection facilitated by the Program Coordinator. In addition, we also cover the delivery & preparation time for any contracted workshops.
- Gain inspiration from new ideas and businesses
- Acquire new skills (coaching, facilitation, entrepreneurship, innovation processes, etc.)
- Access regional events and parties
- Seek opportunities to partner/invest/join up in new businesses
- Support entrepreneurs of the future taking on real challenges
- Become a member of a selected pool of innovators
- Become a member of Impact Hub Vienna community (receive a community membership)