We are looking for a Floor Manager
You are looking for a unique experience in a global entrepreneurial community that collaboratively works on social innovation? You are a great host, welcoming to and connecting with members, partners and visitors, and an organizational talent, great with managing the day to day community needs? You want to develop in a fast growing organization and are interested in social impact?
Who are we?Impact Hub Vienna is part of the #1 global network of startups for a better world. We offer 1200 m2 of co-working, a small bistro, meeting and event space as well as social impact incubation programs and before everything else a community of collaboration. We serve a community of 500+ members, host 300+ events and thousands of visitors a year. As a floor manager you will be responsible for creating a unique experience for all members and guests at the Impact Hub. You are the first contact point and the face of the Impact Hub, making sure that everything is in place and running in terms of technical facilities. Additionally you will have the overview of what is happening in the space and what is needed from the different space users. You will work together with volunteers, our event team, suppliers and the rest of the team.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FLOOR MANAGER...
- Welcoming, hosting, connecting and directing members and guests
- Creating a welcoming and inspiring space spirit
- Managing events and meetings in the space
- Coordinating with catering and other external partners
- Running space operations incl. maintenance and development of infrastructure, security, office equipment and ICT infrastructure
- Providing reception services, including answering phones and mails, post processing, opening and closing of venue
- Managing stocks (office, beverages)
- Run membership administration processes (incl. member database, space access etc.)
- Recruitment and managing of volunteers
- Managing external space partners and suppliers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- has a proven experience in hospitality, tourism and / or facility management
- is a great communicator, welcoming, attentive and interested in people
- is a doer that thinks in opportunities and solutions
- has a proactive attitude, (self)leadership skills and perseverance
- has organizational skills with attention to detail and can keep a good overview
- is interested in social entrepreneurship, CSR, social change topics
- has affinity and / or experience with technical infrastructure (internet setup,projectors, printer etc.)
- is fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- is allowed to work in the European Union
WHAT WE OFFER...
- An independent position with a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial and innovative organization
- Working in a holacratic organization (http://www.holacracy.org/) that allows agility, autonomy and distributed authority
- Unique learning opportunities in a young, international & openminded team
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a unique co-working and event venue with growth and development opportunities for yourself
- A large national and international network where you meet innovative startups, corporates and government representatives working towards a better world.
- Access to new ideas, approaches and latest developments in fields such as social entrepreneurship, education, sustainability, development, migration, green economy, economic transformation etc.
- Full access to all the offerings of Impact Hub Vienna: its space and infrastructure, its community, events, trainings and workshops.
- Role: Parttime position, starting asap (April), flexible working hours depending on shift agreements
- Compensation: EUR 750, gross / month for 50 % position, 14 salaries per year