We are looking for a Marketing Lead
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen. With our incubation and acceleration programs, co-working, meeting and event spaces and our diverse community of entrepreneurs, investors, experts and mentors we have created a collaborative eco-system that inspires, connects and enables people to sustainably impact society. Impact Hub is about people who see and do things differently. We invite you to join us!
Marketing LeadAs marketing lead you are part of the leadership team at Impact Hub Vienna and tasked with planning and developing our Inbound Marketing funnel. This includes "Top of the Funnel" strategies, "Middle of the Funnel" strategies, and "Bottom of the Funnel" strategies. In addition, you will be in charge of developing our marketing strategy and leading the implementation in partnership with our sales and comms team. Through SEO and social media campaigns, landing page optimization, A/B testing, lead nurturing, lead generation, demand generation and content mapping, you help segment Impact Hub Vienna's database, generate and segment leads, and grow company revenues. Furthermore, you will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Lead a team to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Lead the team to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and products forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Forecast and present to other lead roles to achieve greater marketing success.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Monitor and report to teammates on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Expert in data driven marketing. As the owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Proven and visible marketing expert, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally.
- Experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.).
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Knowledge and experience of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media advertising and content distribution.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Fluent in both English and German (preferred)
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
What we offer.
- An independent position with a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial and innovative organization
- Unique learning opportunities in a young, international & open minded team
- A large national and international network where you meet innovative startups, corporates and government representatives working towards a better world.
- Access to new ideas, approaches and latest developments in fields such as social entrepreneurship, education, sustainability, development, migration, green economy, economic transformation etc.
- Full access to all the offerings of Impact Hub Vienna: its space and infrastructure, its community, events, trainings and workshops.
- Role: Fulltime position, starting asap (March)
- A yearly gross salary of €36.350,-
ApplicationFirst deadline is March 20th 2017 EOD (this deadline might be extended based on the number and quality of applications received - an announcement of the extensions will be found here by latest March 22nd.) Please send:
- your CV
- a cover letter
- references and
- any additional documents you would like to attach that demonstrate your fit for the job
- Send with the subject ‘Marketing Lead Application - <Your Name>’ to email@example.com