[Accelerate Program] Human Resources for Start-ups
The workshop is interesting for small companies, start-ups that do not have a human resources generalist or a professional recruiter on board. The workshop gives advice about Human Resources Tools for the Recruiting of Employees.
- CV Check: How to “read” a CV and general and specific advice in the recruiting process.
- How to recruit new employees, how to set up and manage a structured, professional job interview.
- How to write applications for the current positions/vacancies.
- On-boarding of new employees. How to build up a corporate culture, corporate communication. Relevant topics from on-boarding new employees to the employee termination.
- The appearance (Style Appearance: Which outfit fits for your concrete type, individuality and for your corporate culture. And of course your potential cooperations – appearance meeting new clients, customers).
Mag. Hanna Maria Schatovich founded www.hannainthehouse.com in April 2016.
Her Slogan “The passion to coach – the love for business, fashion & style – drove me to found hannainthehouse”.
Hanna’s vision and impact is, to make the world a sunnier place through the different areas of coaching.
With hannainthehouse she combines her know wow and experience from Human Resources, Business and Style.
She studied at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (specialized in Diversity Management and Risk Management & Insurance). Further education in Coaching (ESBA European Systemic Business Academy), Human Resources (WIFI Wien), Moderation/Hosting (WIFI Wien) and Recruiting (ARS Wien).
She worked for companies like Schönherr Attorneys at Law, Allianz Elementar LV-AG, MANGO,…
From working with different people in these various branches Hanna says she learned a lot.
Hanna works as Business Coach, Style Coach and Model and believes, that through coaching inputs, positive options and solutions can be developed. This can lead the individual to “out of the box” perspectives, new styles and the change of behavioral strategies.
For questions, please email to Ioana Constantin, Accelerate Program Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org