[Accelerator] Business Basics: Customer & Community Engagement with IBM
Workshop on “Customer and Community Engagement in a Digital World” with IBM
“80% of CEOs believe that their companies are delivering a great customer experience. On the contrary, only 8% of customers think so.”
Managing all customer touch points to maximize effectiveness and efficiency, align to overall customer driven strategy and increase customer intimacy and loyalty can be a reason for winning or losing in today’s world.
In this workshop you will work on:
- Understanding the purpose of Customer Engagement
- Learning from Customer Engagement Case Studies
- Creating Personas and Customer Journeys
- Thinking of needed capabilities for your Customer Journey
- Discussing the impact for your Social Start Up
Thomas Baumgärtner is a passionate Strategy Consultant with a focus on Digital Innovation & Social Networks. He has a background in Business Informatics as well as Entrepreneurship & Innovation and he is working for the consulting arm of IBM.
Philipp Kamaryt has a background in Business Administration and is working as an IBM Consultant. He is an enthusiastic Business Strategist, especially in the field of Social Networks.