[Accelerator Workshop] Business Basics: A Guide through the Austrian Start-Up Bureaucracy
Business Basics: A Guide through the Austrian Start-Up Bureaucracy
Get to know the basics about relevant bureaucratic and legal issues for start-ups in Austria and learn how to set up your business in Austria. During the workshop we will elaborate on questions like:
– Do I need to get a trade license for my start-up?
– What do I need to know about the social insurance system in Austria?
– Which taxes are relevant for my business?
– How do I calculate my social insurance fees and income taxes?
– What are the basic steps to legally set up my business?
We will go through the basics of the Austrian trade law, social insurance, and tax system. After this workshop, you are clear about what are the next steps to take in setting up your business and know where to get further questions answered (e.g. which questions should be asked to public authorities and to your tax adviser).
The workshop is run by Markus Neuherz. Details on Markus: www.derNeuherz.at, https://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Neuherz/