[Accelerator Workshop] Business Basics: How to master the perfect pitch
Coming up with an interesting idea is not easy, but convincing your supporters is even harder!
Are you sure you are delivering a good pitch? How do you sell your vision? How do you make sure that it woos your audience?
Can Ertugrul, Board Member of Austrian Start-ups, will guide you through a pitching workshop and open your doors to potential supporters.
The Pitch workshop will consist of two parts:
- First, an introduction and discussion on how to deliver a great pitch.
- Second, the opportunity for participants to pitch either a 90secs Elevator Pitch (without slides) or a 5 min slidedeck pitch (max. 10 slides + cover slide & contact details slide) and to get feedback by the coach and other participants.
If interested in getting feedback (A. short elevator pitch, B. slide deck) it would be ideal to prepare the following material on a USB pen:
A) Elevator Pitch (90 secs, without slides):
- Intro & One-Liner (10 Sec)
- Problem (30 Sec)
- Solution (30 Sec)
- Next Steps (10 Sec)
- Request (10 Sec)
B) Slidedeck Pitch (5 mins, max. 10 slides + cover slide and outro slide):
- Intro / Cover Slide with Logo/Name/One-Liner
- Product (Demo/Screenshots/Visualization/Picture)
- Business Model
- Social Impact
- Market / Opportunity
- Competition / Differentiation to existing players / USP
- Traction / Achievements
- Current Status & Next Steps
- Outro / Contact Details Slide
This workshop has been designed for the upcoming SIS pitch on the 3rd of March, but the general input provided is certainly beneficial for all pitching situations.
P.S. “If you are new at the Hub, come earlier to have a look at the space, as we start on time…”