HUB SWAP – a clothing swap party [MEMBERS + FRIENDS of IHV]
Hub Swap – Start swapping, stop shopping!
Spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon full of fun and fashion with us!
Whether it’s a silky summer dress or a men’s suit, a studded belt
or a fancy trench coat, bring the clothes you no longer wear
and take home new ones for free.
Let’s have a nice get-together with style stories,
excitement about the shift in our wardrobe and the chance to exchange
and hunt for unique & original clothing.
An classic clothing swap party: bring & take – get & give.
Bring at least one item of clothing, shoes or accessories.
If you have nothing to swap, we ask you to contribute with a
homemade dessert or non-greasy finger food.
Preserving the environment when clothes are longer in use and not taken
to the trash or replaced by fast fashion products.
Decluttering helps to free your mind by getting rid of distractions
and things which do not enrich your life.
Recolour your closet – the green way!
How does it work?
- Check if the clothes you want to swap fit the guidelines (below)
- Register here for free admission: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hub-swap-a-clothing-swap-party-members-friends-of-ihv-tickets-28147726608
- Drop your clothes off either the week before or during the event itself. (additional dates for drop-off will be announced)
What can I bring? – Guidelines
- clean men’s & women’s clothing, shoes or accessories in gently used condition (that means: no ratty gym shorts, no stains, no rips).
- Rule of thumb: Bring only what you would give as a present to friends or what you can imagine someone else would be super happy about.
- no used underwear, lingerie, socks or swimwear, please.
- Snacks will be provided. The Issmich café will be open for coffee and drinks.
- You’re welcome to bring a friend / style consultant 😉
- Please also register them on eventbrite.com.
- Don’t forget to come with an extra tote bag for carting home your finds!
- Leftover goods will be donated to Carla.
Questions, volunteer help & requests for declutter consulting are very welcomed!