How much cost your “happiness”?
A basic exercise on your expenses will light up how much you pay for making friends, personal development, party, holidays, sex, or any activities that keep your life enjoyable.
If you do that account, it may surprise you how expensive is having time for yourself.
Money nowadays seems has more value than your own life.
Is this a sustainable path for humans? Is this real development? What if we can trade a more valuable currency than money, like happiness and generosity for example?
The Human Development Goals (HDGs) challenge the current concept of “Development”, and place it on a human level rather than an economic one (SDGs).
We would like to extend an invitation to attend around discussion about Humanism, where social entrepreneurs from Latin America will share experiences working with indigenous communities and 3 common practices that shaped their own development goals:
1. LIFE PURPOSE, 2. HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS AND, 3. RESPECTFUL INTERACTION WITH NATURE.
In an interactive round session we will discuss:
– What Humanity will pursue when Money is no longer needed?
– How can we change the narrative from an economic development (SDGs) to a human development (HDGs)?
– How can we transmit this wisdom and knowledge from indigenous communities (Human Developed) to the industrial countries (Industrial Developed)?
– How can we transfer Human Development into a real KPI to measure systemic change?
Do what really matters: Be Happy!
Welcome to join us at the Event Room, this Thursday at 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM!, but please confirm by email or Whatsapp (Only name and if you have any project) cause we have limited spaces. -> firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 677 61 73 5010
One more thing, the activity is in English, but some will be sharing in Spanish, nevertheless, you can share your thoughts in English.Back to all Events