[External Event] Lean Change Agent Workshop in Vienna
Vienna, May 28+29, 2015: “Lean Change Agent”, 2-day workshop with Jason Little, based on his book “Lean Change Management”. Intensive, highly interactive, awesome experience, great learning!
You probably know already very well, how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with introducing Agile, and it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional, who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
This workshop is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing and managing change in your organization. You’ll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You’ll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
- What Lean Change Management is
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices
What You’ll Get
- A FREE copy of the Lean Change Management book
- A Google Hangout with your facilitator 2 weeks after the event
- Access to a private LinkedIn group to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A really fancy certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator
- And of course lunch, beverages, snacks during breaks
Who It’s For
Managers, Change Management Professionals, Agile Coaches and anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organizations. Worried you don’t have clout in your organization? It’s not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management and learn how to become a Lean Change Agent!