[Member Slot] Digital Crash Course
This Member Slot & Digital Crash Course is going to be an all in one solution on how to use social media to optimize both your online marketing efforts and digital strategy for your company or start-up.
In this workshop, we will talk about:
- Redefine the way you think about using social networks for your media marketing mix
- Growth Hacking your social media & digital strategy
- Understand how big companies are leveraging their platforms through community building
- Demonstrate how to use analytics to measure your return on investment
- Automate components of your social media strategy
- Give you a hands-on social media toolbox to use for your company or start-up
In only two hours you will learn, understand and be able to apply the following:
- How to use each social network (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to set your digital strategy on fire
- How to very quickly test your social media strategy, figure out what’s working and scale it
- How to use marketing automation to amplify conversions and scale your marketing efforts
- How to utilize social media analytics to designate what strategies are working and what are not
Prereqs & Preparation
Just bring a laptop, ideas, energy and appreciation for social media.
About The Speaker
Founder, Social Media Expert, and Impact Hub member Lisa Brandstötter helps companies to effectively use their online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Co. After graduating from the University of Applied Sciences in Salzburg, Lisa moved to the United States where she worked for a leading social media agency in Portland and New York City.
Back in Austria she founded her own new media agency called Boom Creative Lab (www.boomcreativelab.com), located in Salzburg. Her expertise ranges from integrated strategies & social consulting, to campaign management and social event activation.