A 3-day intensive Sustainability Strategy Workshop – giving You the KNOW HOW to start and grow your business so that it benefits you, society & the planet!
• Are you a woman entrepreneur, and have a great idea to start your own business?
• Are you on your way to bring a brand new product onto the market?
• Have you started your business and want to be more sustainable as you grow?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then please join us!
Wouldn’t it be amazing if your business could be sustainable from the very beginning?
Here is what you will experience and learn in this hands-on and intensive weekend course:
• Learn how your new business gives you the opportunity to benefit your community, society and the planet by being sustainable.
• Become aware of your important role as a leader as a woman entrepreneur!
• Create a sustainability vision, core values, and goals for your new business.
• Space to think deeply about your business – and figure out clearly what your personal quest is behind your great business idea.
• Learn about women entrepreneurs who are changing the world!
• Build your own business case for creating a sustainable business.
• Get equipped to use a proven sustainability planning approach to make smart business decisions for now and the future.
• Learn how to engage your stakeholders and your community about sustainability so that they will support your quest to build a great business!
• Learn innovation methods and approaches to think about what you will offer as products and services to the world!
• Get an overview on how to market and communicate about your sustainable business.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY 16 – 18 May 2014
Friday 17:00 -22:00
INCLUDES sustainably-sourced breakfast, refreshments, and lunch. The workshop will be in English and German. All facilitators speak both languages.
Invite your friends on Facebook event here.
Co-Facilitator and Programme Director: Reed Evans
Reed Evans is a collaborating partner of Futerra Sustainability Communications, Stockholm and Agado – Association for Sustainable Development, Munich and is teaching sustainability and participatory process courses at University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule München).
Reed has been a sustainability consultant since 2007, helping companies develop their sustainability and communications strategy. Prior to this, she was the founder of Reed Evans Productions, a communications and media-consulting firm in the U.S. She holds a M.Sc. in Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability from Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden and a M.A. in Teaching from National-Louis University, U.S.
She believes that women entrepreneurs can benefit from integrating sustainability into their businesses. She is working with 20 female and 2 male sustainability change agents around the world to bring SCALE IT UP! to a global women’s audience.
Co-Facilitator and Programme Associate: Isabella Wagner
Isabella Wagner is passionate to contribute to the global transition towards sustainability & thrivability. She has two Masters Degrees (Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability & Energy and Environmental Management) and experience working in strategic sustainability management and organizational development.
She is a skilled practitioner in the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development and in Art of Hosting methodologies and, with her 20 years of experience in horsemanship, she is combining her skills to specialize in the field of coaching and training individual and organizational development, using the skills and feedback of horses.
Co-Facilitator and Programme Associate: Melinda Varfi
Melinda Varfi believes in the power of communities and is passionate about helping them grow to contribute towards a sustainable society.
Having worked in different sectors – from education to trade development – she has found that the closest topic to her heart is sustainability. “I enjoy engaging with people in meaningful conversations about their environment and enabling them to recognize their own true power to make steps towards a more sustainable world.”
She holds a M.Sc. in Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability from Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden. Melinda is an avid traveller and loves engaging with & living in other cultures. In her free time, she spends time with her dog and enjoys the gifts of free artistic expression.
For more information, contact regarding the programme, please contact:
Programme Director Reed Evans email@example.com
Workshop fee: EUR 180 + 20% VAT
Early Bird: EUR 140 + 20% VAT by 1 May
Impact Hub Member or Group: EUR 110 + 20% VAT
Student Price: EUR 100 + 20% VAT
Back to all Events