This step-by-step workshop uses a testing approach to learn how to structure your Facebook and Instagram ad experiments in order to get the most insights out of your marketing budget.
Especially at the beginning, when your brand and product are not fully developed yet, it helps to take the market reaction into account. Facebook advertising can give you a lot of insights on who your target audience is and what message to convey in order to reach them.
Find out how to answer the following questions with your advertising:
- What target audiences work best for me?
- What visuals & creative content resonate with my target audience?
- How do I test copy & USPs?
- What bidding strategy is best for me?
This workshop is for you if your looking to build a big customer/user base online and plan on doing Facebook advertising continuously.
*** HAVE YOUR STARTUP GROWTH HACKED ***
During the workshop, Constantin and Eric will use their expertise in growth hacking to optimize one startup’s advertising strategy in a live demonstration. This could be you!
What do you need to do enter the competition?
– Send a description of your startup and your Growth Marketing Canvas (https://www.growthmarketingcanvas.com/) with the first four points filled in to email@example.com. Deadline is Friday, April 12!
– The workshop will assume a fictional advertising budget of 5.000€, so in order to get the most insights out of the demonstration, ideally you have a similar marketing budget to spend on advertising.
About Whitewater Consulting:
Constantin Bruckboeg is the co-founder of Whitewater Consulting, a consulting firm for digital growth & e-commerce. He worked for agencies as well as on the customer side and was responsible for an annual multi-million-euro advertising budget. Working with high budgets calls for relentless optimization & testing – something that also comes in handy when your brand building resources are limited.
Eric Hofmann, also a cofounder of Whitewater Consulting, has worked in the digital business for more than 20 years. His core competences are marketing, scaling businesses and building high performance teams. He has scaled multiple successful startups.Back to all Events