Events & Coworking Sales Manager (m/f/x) (m/f/d)
part-time (20-30h/ week), with the possibility to increase in the future
Impact Hub Vienna offers a unique and creative atmosphere for co-working and meeting. Our constantly developing space is a professional home to creatives, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and impact start-up teams. In our space we host small and big meetings, virtual and hybrid workshops, conferences, book readings, product launches, lectures and other event formats.
In order to continue to grow our coworking community and our event/meeting room bookings, we are looking for a goal-driven sales professional who is passionate about bringing people together in a space that is flexible and offers not just a state-of-the-art work & event setup but also a whole community behind it.
You will closely work with a diverse group of clients, supporting them in setting up their events in our space, as well as with potential coworking members to join our growing local community. The position is part-time with flexible working hours (20-30h/week), with the possibility to increase in the future.
- Managing all sales-related activities for two key products: Impact Hub Vienna room bookings & coworking packages
- Collaborating with Marketing to implement effective sales strategies for coworking packages & events bookings that reach the respective target groups
- Creating comprehensive offers for room bookings (incl. showing the space, thinking through logistics options together with the clients, managing catering offers, preparing technical & equipment offers, etc.)
- Creating (custom) offers for coworking packages (e.g. offices, fixed desks, etc.)
- Developing long-term client relationships & partnerships
- Coordinating promotion of events happening in our space through our channels
- Supporting & coordinating the logistics for events (setup, catering, etc.) in cooperation with our Hospitality Coordinator as needed
- Coordinating with the team regarding logistics requirements from coworking members, according to the respective agreements
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- has experience in event management, hospitality, venue management, catering, coworking or similar, including a strong sales & account management component
- is fluent in German and English
- is patient and enjoys interacting with and servicing clients
- is a good project manager and very organized
- is a passionate & caring host & a very good communicator
- has first experience with CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot) & likes working with data
- is comfortable with a flexible / changing timetable
- is entrepreneurial, communicative, proactive & works well in a team
- is self-driven and can self-manage priorities and tasks
- has a hands-on attitude
- is very attentive to detail
- is allowed to work in Austria
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Unique learning opportunities in a creative & open-minded team
- A lot of space for you to develop & implement your ideas
- Being part of a diverse community of members working for sustainable impact where you have access to new ideas, approaches and latest developments
- Full access to all the offerings of Impact Hub Vienna: space and infrastructure, community, all events and workshops and the international network.
- Priority access to events run by Impact Hub Vienna partners
- A strong team culture where your personal and professional development is a key focus.
- Role: 20-30h/week with flexible schedule (to be discussed individually), with the possibility to increase in the future
- Start date: asap
- Compensation: The minimum salary for this role is EUR 1.957,64 gross/month forfull-time employment, 40h/week. Willingness for overpayment, depending on your skills & experience.
Please send your CV & a description of why you are the right person for this job to Steliana Kokonova, [email protected].
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply a.s.a.p.