Handyman / Handywoman for facility management support in our co-working space (m/f/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS HANDYMAN/ HANDYWOMAN…
- execution of small repairs in the space (changing a door handle, mounting wall bails, drilling and mounting, small plumbing installations…)
- basic renovation of furniture and rooms (sanding and painting wooden tables, fixing loose screws on furniture, mounting decorations on walls or painting them…)
- small electrical tasks (fixing loose contacts, installation of lights in space…)
- Regular checks of community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failures or any other breakdowns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- should have previous experience in maintenance & enjoy this type of work
- should be skilled in using various hand and power tools•organized and reliable
- is comfortable with a flexible / changing timetable
- is attentive to detail
- good level of German or English
- is allowed to work in the European Union
WHAT WE OFFER…
- great working atmosphere in an innovative & open-minded team
- shared usage of the workshop area in the basement for your own projects
- a lot of space for you to develop & implement your creative ideas
- full access to all the offerings of Impact Hub Vienna: its space and infrastructure, its community, all events and workshops and the international network.
- Role: “Geringfügige Beschäftigung”, flexible working hours (upon agreement), starting as soon as possible
- Compensation: EUR 450,-gross /month for approx. 12 hours per week
Please send your CV & a description of why you are the right person for this job to Jana Rohonova, firstname.lastname@example.org
The interviews will start in mid of September.
Jana Rohonova, Floor manager
Tel.: 0043 69919293790