WineDown: CleanTech Europe By Impact Hub Vienna & EIT Climate-KIC
Come meet the top cleantech entrepreneurs in Europe!
- An investor looking for the most promising cleantech startups?
- An entrepreneur interested in meeting peers in your field?
- Part of an organization that wants to partner with startups on your cleantech initiatives?
- An individual interested in getting to know the social entrepreneurship scene and connecting with impactful startups?
At this month’s WineDown, we’re partnering up with EIT Climate-KIC RIS* Bootcamp to convene startups from nine countries including Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Portugal, and Cyprus. Come meet entrepreneurs during a public showcase of cutting-edge green technologies and products. Network with innovators, entrepreneurs, and techies working on sustainable innovation.
Attendance is free but let us know you’re coming by registering for pitch sessions, the venture fair and WineDown, or both! See you there.
15.30-16.30 Welcome remarks
- Emilie Normann, Director Entrepreneurship, EIT Climate-KIC
- Mike Cherrett, Director of European Affairs, EIT Climate-KIC
16.30-17.30 Pitch sessions
17.30-18.00 Networking break
18.00-19.30 WineDown kick-off: Venture Fair (over 40+ ventures from 13+ countries) & networking
19.30-20.00 WineDown welcoming & short keynote
20.00-21.30 Venture fair & networking (cont.)
*The EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is a dedicated programme to accelerate climate innovation across Europe. Learn more here.
A note on photography
We typically create photos at events we host. The photos are published to represent our activities on our website and in social media channels as well as possibly in print media, especially brochures, folders, etc. Further information on data protection, in particular, your right to Information, correction, deletion etc can be found here.
By registering for this event you agree to the privacy policies of both Impact Hub Vienna (learn more here) and EIT Climate-KIC (learn more here).